Molvin (”We”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This notice is designed to provide you with an outline of the personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us and how or why we are processing it.
We are a business services provider (our business) that provide consultancy, training, business systems, software licensing, accounting, back-office support and recruitment services. We collect the personal data of the following types of people to allow us to undertake our business;
• Prospective and placed candidates;
• Prospective and live client contacts;
• Supplier contacts to support our services;
• Employees, consultants & temporary workers;
The information that we will collect from will be necessary to perform the activities as described above.
Information you give to us or we collect about you.
We collect the information that you provide when completing any of the forms on our website Molvin.ad (our site) or by speaking to us over the phone, e-mail or other platforms. This is inclusive of registering on our site, entering our database, engaging in our services, connecting with us on other social media functions on our site or if you were report a problem with our site.
The information we collect may include your name, address, private and corporate e-mail address and phone number, financial information, compliance documentation, right to work, curriculum vitae and photograph, links to your professional profiles available in the public domain. We may, from tome-to-time, also draw upon data from corporate websites, job board websites and online CV libraries. In this case we will inform you, by sending you this privacy notice, within a maximum of 30 days of collecting the data of the fact we hold personal data about you, the source the personal data originates from and whether it came from publicly accessible sources, and for what purpose we intend to retain and process your personal data.
We work closely with third parties including our business partners, sub-contractors, advertising networks, credit reference agencies, and professional advisors.
Purposes of the processing and the legal basis for the processing
The information that we hold about you is used to be able to provide the range of services we offer as described above. In order to be able to provide you with the most current services, we may use your data to inform you of changes to our offerings that may be of interest to you.
The legal basis for us processing your personal data is for our legitimate interests, contractual obligations to which you are subject, legal obligations and consent for specific uses of data.
In some instances, you will be asked for your consent for particular uses of your data.
Our Legitimate Interests
Our legitimate interests in collecting and retaining your personal data is described below:
As a business services provider we introduce clients to other service providers within our network. The exchange of this data is necessary to fulfil our obligations to our clients.
In order to support our business’ needs, we rely on our database of candidate and client personal data. The database will contain historical information as well as current requirements.
To maintain, expand and develop our business we need to record the personal data of prospective candidates and client contacts.
In the case that we rely on consent to lawfully process your data – we will ask for your data in a written format which will be either by email or by an online process for the activity we require consent for and record your response on our system. You have the right to withdraw your consent to this particular processing at any time.
Other Uses we will make of your data:
• To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• To make improvements to our site with the intention that our content is displayed effectively for you;
• To share updates about changes to our service;
• To invite you to participate in using the features of our service,
• To maintain safety standards across our site;
Automated decision making or profiling is not used in the services we provide, there will always be a human involved in any decision making. The computer systems we have available to us enable us to identify and obtain personal data in accordance with the parameters set by an individual.
Do you have to provide us with personal data?
You may refuse to give us your personal and sensitive personal data. Furthermore, you have the right to ask us to delete, change or stop processing your data that we have already received or collected. If you do not provide us with personal or sensitive personal data, or if you request a restriction of processing however, we may not be able to provide you with the services that you have requested and that are stated in this policy.
Disclosure of your information inside and outside of the UK and the EEA
We will share your personal information with selected third parties including:
• Our Clients when introducing candidates to them;
• Candidates for the purpose of engaging with clients;
• Clients, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance and compliance obligations of any contract we enter into with them or you;
• subcontractors including financial service providers, administrative support, [ANY OTHERS]
• SEO and Analytic providers;
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
• If Molvin were to be acquired by a third party, all personal data held by it about its clients will become a transferable asset.
• In order for us to comply with any legal obligations we may be required to disclose or share your personal data, this is applicable to us needing to enforce or apply our contractual agreements, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Molvin, our Employees and Clients or others. This may also include sharing information for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
For third-party processing, the lawful basis for the processing will include:
• Their own legitimate interests in processing your personal data, in most cases to fulfil their internal resourcing needs;
• To satisfaction of their contractual obligations to us as our data processor;
• For the purpose of a contract in place or in contemplation;
• To fulfil their legal obligations.
Where we store and process your personal data
It is possible for the data that we hold about you to be transferred to, and stored outside of the European Economic Area (”EEA”).It may also be transferred to third parties outside of the EEA in order for us to conduct our business activities. In which case, it will also be processed by our business partners’ and/or suppliers staff for the provision of support services. By sharing your personal data with us, you are agreeing to this processing. We will always ensure that all reasonable necessary steps are taken to protect your data.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
In areas of our site that require password protection in order to gain access, it is your sole responsibility to keep your password confidential.
We will continually do our best to protect your personal data however, we are not able guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is done so at your own risk. Once your information has been received, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Retention of your data
We acknowledge that it is our legal duty to store accurate data and to only do so for as long as we need it for our legitimate interests and that you are happy for us to do so. In order for us to maintain accurate and updated information, we regularly review and cleanse the data we have stored.
We do the following to try to ensure that the data we hold on you is accurate:
• Before we make any introductions on your behalf, we ensure that the data we hold about you is accurate;
• We will check in with you from time to time so that we can maintain the accuracy of the data we have;
The type of data we store about you will dictate the time-period for which we will store it. For us to be able to categorise the data, we review the following check-list:
• the nature of the personal data and its accuracy;
• our legal obligations with regards to the type of data;
• our business activities that are undertaken which require your data
We may store and handle your data in the following ways:
• We may archive part or all of your personal data, retain it on our financial systems only or delete all or part of the data from our main Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) system.
• We may anonymise parts of your data, especially in the case of a request for restriction or erasure of your data, to ensure that we do not re-enter your personal data on to our database, unless requested to do so.
Our current retention notice is available upon request.
The GDPR provides you with the right to:
• Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you.
• Request erasure of your personal information
• Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
• Request the restriction of processing of your personal information.
• Request the transfer of your personal information to another party in certain formats, if practicable.
• Make a complaint to a supervisory body.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. In the instance that we intend to use your data for marketing purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for marketing purposes, we will inform you and collect your consent, if legally required, before using your personal data for marketing purposes.
The forms built within our site enable you to provide us with your personal data, when doing so there will be declarations that state the permission you’re giving to us when you share your personal data with us in this way. You can contact us at any time to request that we don’t use your data for marketing purposes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliate. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You have the right to access the information we hold about you.
If you want to request a copy of the data we have on record for you, then you can send a subject access request to email@example.com. We won’t charge you for this unless we believe the request is excessive.
We also think it’s best practice for you to ensure the data we have is accurate and complete.
Changes to our privacy notice
Any changes we make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy notice.
You can contact us with any questions, comments and requests at firstname.lastname@example.org.